Hotel Marketing Section
We welcome article submissions to our Hotel Marketing section within the following topics;
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Online Advertising
- Online Travel Agents (OTAs)
- Reputation Management
- Revenue Management
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media
Submissions are free and full credit will be given to the originating site and/or author. Alternatively, if you’d prefer to remain anonymous, please let us know.
We recommend running ideas for content past us before writing to make sure that your content is suitable for the site.
Submissions/questions should be emailed to email@example.com
- Content should not be overly self promotional – it’s fine to reference your business, but articles should add value to the Hotel Speak readership. Link building (for SEO) and general PR pieces are usually considered paid-for submissions and are charged according to the pricing on the right.
- Content should be a minimum of 400 words. No maximum word count is enforced, but we’d recommend a limit of 1,000 words for maximum engagement across desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- A featured image should be included, cropped to 1,068 x 713 pixels and ‘saved for web’ (ideally under 250kb file size). Please ensure you have permission to use any imagery provided.
- Content should contain a maximum of 3 links to author/company’s own website (contextual to the piece). Note, you’ll also have a link to your company within your author bio.
- Please include an author bio (50 words), website link, links to any social media profiles you’d like to feature and headshot/company logo (400 x 400 pixels).
- We reserve the right to make small editorial changes to content in line with Hotel Speak’s tone of voice.
Thank you for your interest in Hotel Speak. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the number of submissions below whereupon you’ll be taken to PayPal to make payment.
Once you’ve made your purchase, please email email@example.com with details of your press release(s).