Do you work in travel marketing, distribution, data analytics, partnerships, revenue management or travel technology? If you have answered yes to any of the above, then it’s not too late to secure your spot at EyeforTravel North America 2018 (Oct 18-19, Mandalay Bay Las Vegas)
Enter the discount code HSLASTCHANCE for a $500 discount on your conference pass (valid until Monday 1st October)
This year’s summit sees a huge focus on the customer experience: Is CX Hurting or Helping Your Brand? Understand how data, digital, and partnerships can revive your marketing strategy in 2018 and beyond.
Travel’s leading brands are returning to EyeforTravel’s 20th Annual summit to discuss this proposition; with the biggest guest list yet – including top executives from Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Google, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Marriott International, Booking Holdings, Expedia, Accor Hotels, Choice Hotels, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Caesars Corporation and many more.
EyeforTravel know it’s not always easy to get in front of the right people, but they’ve gathered over 300+ senior travel execs for you to meet over two days! Click here to view the line-up of the year you cannot afford to miss!
Aside from making valuable contacts, attendees can expect to leave with a firm grasp of the latest opportunities and threats facing the industry, with leaders across all areas of travel presenting their answers to the most pressing questions including:
- Delivering a superior CX to delight customers at every turn
- Personalization in marketing and driving ancillary revenue
- Navigating the crowded field of distribution
- The intersection of the world of loyalty and your digital strategy
- The future of CX when it comes to travel tech
- Artificial intelligence in travel – going beyond the hype; and much more!
Hear case studies and practical insights from the game-changers in travel, and ditch the myths about buzzwords such as personalization, AI, Blockchain, and more – finally come to grips with the truth to enhance your strategy in 2019 and beyond.
Here are 4 reasons why EyeforTravel North America 2018 is a must-attend:
- Tailored learning on all aspects of your 2019 strategy: Keynote sessions and dedicated tracks covering marketing, distribution, data analytics, revenue management, travel technology and partnerships!
- Learn from the game changers in travel: Hear how to deliver frictionless CX, whilst avoiding pitfalls from those at the top of their game: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Marriott, Accor Hotels, Hopper, Amazon, Expedia, Winding Tree and many more
- Unrivalled networking from more senior level attendees than ever before: Attendees include: Hilton Worldwide, American Airlines, Choice Hotels, Cathay Pacific, Google, Facebook, Booking Holdings, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas – and this is just the start
- The exclusive networking app, Brella to make sure you make those all-important connections and set up meetings at the summit to maximize your networking opportunities
There’s plenty to be nervous about when it comes to enabling a frictionless CX, but don’t let the future scare you – enter the discount code HSLASTCHANCE for a $500 discount to attend North America’s largest travel conference: https://events.eyefortravel.com/travel-distribution-summit-north-america/register.php
Contact the team directly at – email@example.com
EyeforTravel is a community where the world’s top online travel brands – from hotels to airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more – come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. EyeforTravel Limited is a registered company. The Company Registration number is 06286442. It is also registered in England & Wales. Registered office is 7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom.
EyeForTravel | Project and Research Director (+ 44 747 118 7217 | firstname.lastname@example.org)