NEW YORK – February, 2019 – The organizers of Digital Travel (April 8-10) have announced their full agenda and speaker list for 2019 featuring over 450+ travel executives from companies like Air China, Carnival and Expedia who come to this “interactive think tank” to network and idea-share around challenges and opportunities in the digital travel space. Now in its sixth year, Digital Travel is the leading omni-channel and eCommerce event for digital innovators from the most respected travel retailers. Executives cannot miss the opportunity network, have memorable and exciting experiences and learn from ROI-focused content.
Over 450 senior-level decision makers from all sides of the travel industry will join us in breathtaking Palm Springs, CA for 3 days of curated networking and learning.
The 2019 agenda is complete with information on the latest industry trends, as well as the future challenges that are top of mind for digital travel innovators, including:
- Catching the attention of consumers through digital channels
- Increasing the ability to predict customer behavior and offer personalized content
- Enhancing the ability of consumers to book through digital channels
- Generating and mining data from digital channels
- Integrating digital channels into the customer experience
Over 50 speakers have been confirmed to date for 2019, including:
- Eliot Hamlisch, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Loyalty & Partnerships, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Leah Chandler CDME, Chief Marketing Officer, Discover Puerto Rico
- Nancy Trejos, Travel and Hotels Reporter, USA TODAY
- Jeff Eckard, VP – Global Hospitality Technology, InterContinental Hotel Groups
- David Kepron, Vice President, Global Design Strategies, Distinctive Premium Brands, Marriott International
- Francisco Trejo, Managing Director, Digital Products, United Airlines
- Corbitt Burns, Director, Loyalty, Partnerships, and Payment Products, Southwest Airlines
- Liz Palomino, Head of Industry – Travel, Google
- Asmita Singh, Vice President, Marketing and Demand Analytics, Travel Leaders Group
- Alex Otrezov, Head of Search & Experimentation, Uber
….and 40+ more!
To view the complete agenda or to learn more about speaker/sponsorship/exhibition opportunities at the event, please visit https://digitaltravel.wbresearch.com.
About Worldwide Business Research
WBR (Worldwide Business Research) is the world leader in B2B focused conference events. Founded in 1996, the company annually produces over 100 conferences designed to offer the leaders of emerging and established companies across multiple industries with actionable insights, educational discussions, and networking opportunities to inform and transform how they do business now and in the future. The company also generates custom research to help companies educate the market on the latest developments and best practices. For more information, please visit https://www.wbresearch.com/ and follow us on Twitter @WBResearch.
Marketing Manager | Digital Travel